Old Mutual Investment Group and its employees respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. Personal information that you supply to us via this website(your personal information) is only used and processed:
- for the purpose for which we request the information, as stated on the relevant web pages; and/or
- to the extent necessary to enable us to meet our obligations to you; and/or
- to comply with our legal obligations.
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties outside the Old Mutual Group, unless :
- we are permitted or required to do so by lawful process or a valid subpoena, or if a violation or suspected violation of the Prevention of Organised Crime Act or the Financial Intelligence Centre Act has occurred;
- it is in the public interest to do so;
- it is necessary to protect the rights of a company in the Old Mutual Group;
- when engaging service providers who process personal information on our behalf; or
- you have expressly authorised us to do so.
Your information will not be shared with other companies in the Old Mutual Group to inform you about products and services that might be of interest to you. You will always be given the opportunity to instruct us to remove your details from our mailing list.
If you interact with us or if you browse our website anonymously, we may from time to time collect information such as your email address. We may also use “Cookies” to enable us to provide features that allow users to use this website more efficiently and effectively. “Cookies” are small pieces of data stored on the user’s hard drive and will not be used by Old Mutual Investment Group to store personal information.
Old Mutual Investment Group may from time to time use your personal information to compile profiles for statistical purposes. However, such profiles or statistical data cannot be linked to any identifiable individual.
You may access the information we hold about you and request to correct any errors or update information on the website.